28.4.10

PEBBLE CREEK - Mogul Madness Hillclimb

GGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow this year is starting to look a lot like last year. Although we started off great the first two races things are just getting ridiculous now. Pebble Creek....the hometown race.........the race that is turn the season back around..............the race I just couldn't get a solid run going AGAIN!!! Well, I will start with saying this is the first race I have ever rolled a sled on after wrecking. Pretty sure it came over at least two times before I got in front of it and got it stopped. Pretty frikkin frustrating to come back in Improved and bubble out of my heat and miss by 2 spots in mod. Chad got in improved and finished the weekend 10th overall in that class, but didn't make it in stock or mod. Hopefully the stars can align at Beaver for the final race. I need some spirit lifting before I have to sit around all summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment