22.4.11

Pebble Creek 'MOGUL MADNESS' - April 1-2

We all know Pebble Creek wasn't that great last year. Well, this year I took the mindset of not having any problems at all and making an awesome weekend out of the hometown race. Things went extremely well and I finally qualified in all 3 classes! I also finally got my first Top 5 finish in finals. I actually finished 4th in the first run, but they ran us twice like MX style finals and I couldn't hold on to that spot. I had a blast railing up the hill all weekend, and except for a nasty bobble in Improved finals made it through the lights 6 out of 7 runs. The only thing that would have helped was getting the sled to run a little better. I've been fighting clutching all year, but something worked out this weekend that the sled still had enough to get me over the top.

Stock Finals
Jumpin the cat trackStock Qualifying
Improved Qualifying
Mod Qualifying
Stock Finals - FIRST TOP 5!!!
Improved Finals - Wrecked 'er good
Mod Finals

1 comment:

  1. They are popular all over the world because of their madness in the games; I do have watched some games which look like more than realistic and dangerous but in all that this is the part of their competition. Do you think that pebble creek profile can promote these sports competition?

    Pebble Creek us profile

    ReplyDelete